Living in difficult economic times requires a healthy relationship with your money. The ideas on my DVD will help.
The workshop is for the general public and professionals who can obtain continuing education credit. Here’s more information about the presentation:
For The Love Of Money Unraveling The Mystery Of Your Financial World
Here’s some questions to ask yourself to see if this workshop is for you:
- Would you like to be very satisfied with your financial life?
- Does your financial situation ever trouble you?
- Do any of your relationships have difficulties due to money?
- Does it seem there’s never enough money?
- Have you made a lot of money at times, but for some reason can’t keep it?
- Are you still in debt even though you’ve made efforts to be debt free?
- Does anyone close to you complain about how you handle your money?
- Do you have plenty of money and still aren’t happy?
If you answer yes to any of these questions, this workshop is for you!
Here’s some of what you can discover by attending:
- Your money personality type
- How to make lasting changes in your financial world
- A clear and easy path to changing your financial life
- How changing your relationship with money improves every area of your life
By exploring financial lives, I’ve seen dramatic changes in not only financial situations, but also in emotional well being. Working with money issues is the easiest way I know to bring about psychological improvements. With better financial health comes better emotional health.
It only takes a few minutes each week to have the financial life you want. I know that sounds like an infomercial or something, but it is true. I’ve maintained a good relationship with money for over 15 years now using the methods you’ll learn in the workshop. I’m very passionate about this topic since it’s made such a difference in my life, a difference I didn’t think I could achieve. I encourage you to look into it.
Thanks so much for your interest and support. If you have any questions, contact me. I love talking about this subject. If you’d be so kind, please forward this to anyone you think might be interested.
This is my most suggested book to help you change your financial life:
Contact me at 770-671-1814 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org